Evia offers an island retreat that offers a blend of old Galveston architecture and the natural beauty of the island. Walk along the lakefronts and tree-lined streets to meet your neighbors at the Village Center or sit on your front porch with refreshing drinks in the evening.
- Nestled behind the Galveston Seawall, the community of Evia boasts three fresh-water lakes, a nature preserve, a children’s playground, and a sparkling community pool…all of which neighbor the superb 18-hole Moody Gardens® Golf Course.
- The village of Evia offers remarkable convenience for a vacation or primary home, located only 10 minutes from the interstate and 45 minutes from Houston’s Hobby Airport.
- Reflecting the charm of homes built in Old South port cities — the timeless designs of the Evia town cottages, quaint bungalows, and single family homes pay homage to the architecture of yesteryear, while offering the modern amenities and conveniences of today.
- There are no pilings or stilts required to live within this coastal community and within the classic, architecturally accurate homes of Evia. The unique residences of Evia can be built on a slab or a crawl space foundation.
- The children’s park and playground enhances the community and traditional neighborhood ambience by providing a beautiful green space and a positive playtime experience for kids.
- The Evia Village Center and Green are the center of the community. This neighborhood gathering space features Sugar Bean, the local coffee shop… perfect for morning coffee, an afternoon ice cream, or a glass of wine in the evening.
- The Village Cabana and sparkling community pool provide a rest haven and refreshing relaxation for those long warm days.
DOWNLOAD A MAP OF THE COMMUNITY
Perfect island living.
For more information regarding available homes and lots, please contact
Suzanne Brayman at 409.744.5557.